Galway/ Sligo (location optional)
€Neg + attractive benefits
Required for leading offsite construction company who specialize in the design, manufacture, and installation of 2D panelised and 3D volumetric modular structure using modern methods of construction working across a range of sectors including education, housing, and life sciences.
As a key member of the design team, you will be working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the correct and timely delivery of all design related information for the execution of works on site.
- Liaising with the sub-contractors, manufacturing & site team to ensure buildable and robust details with the agreement of the construction team
- Ensuring the design recognises all aspects of health & safety, environmental and quality related matters
- Assisting the procurement, CM and QS teams in the careful cost management of projects throughout development
- Carefully, compile, record and utilise information identifying opportunities for improvement and development
- A third level qualification in construction, architectural or building design
- 3+ years of work experience in a construction team
- Demonstratable knowledge of Building Regulations and Planning Permission procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years utiliing key design software e.g., Revit
To register your interest, Please forward CV to John.Behan@icds.ie or call 016321200