Design Coordinator –Meath - Main Contractor
Responsible for Design, Development & Co-ordination of the assigned design packages to enable the seamless delivery & execution of the project.
7+ years’ experience, ideally within the Industrial/Pharma sector.
3rd level qualification in Architectural/Project/Engineering/Construction Management
Pharma projects experience desirable, but not essential
• Responsible for Design, Development & Co-ordination of the assigned design packages to enable the seamless delivery & execution of the project
• Work collaboratively with design team, package contractors & project team to achieve the project objectives
• Ensure design elements are in accordance with the drawings and specifications and fully co-ordinated with relevant Architectural & MEP requirements.
• Development of look ahead plans – keep up to date across all disciplines – building regulations BCAR, Environmental, Health and Safety regulations
• Maintain commercial and contractual awareness
To register your interest, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200 to discuss.