Qauntity Surveyor (cost planning)
€Neg + Package
Required for leading residential developer undertaking 15+ residential projects across Leinster.
Immediate start for suitable candidate with home working option.
Ideal candidate will have 4/5 years' experience.
- Preparation of cost plans from early feasibility through to detailed cost planning ready for handover to project team.
- Participation in design team meetings through the design phases offering cost advice to ensure the financial viability of the project without compromising the design.
- Ensure that the design team stay cognizant of the most efficient unit types, unit and project layouts and building materials when progressing a scheme design.
- Liaison with project delivery teams ensuring construction budgets for upcoming developments are robust.
- Liaising with the sales teams to ensure specifications and budgets properly reflect the market expectations of each project.
- Taking off Quantities to create Bills of Quantities for upcoming developments, interpreting those BoQ’s to provide site teams with working documents and budgets.
- Interrogation of current project exit costs to ensure real time cost data is informing new projects.
- Development / maintenance of a databank of Cairn construction costs to assist the ongoing Cost Estimation and Financial Appraisal process.
- Prepare Part V applications to Local Authorities and follow those submissions to ensure compliance is achieved.
- Liaising and engaging PQS consultant to prepare BOQ for the project budget. ensuring the PQS has the latest information.
- Attend meetings and undertake site visit
- Post-Graduate experience in PQS/Main Contractor/Developer.
- Good IT skills with competency at Buildsoft-Cubit, Cost-ex or equivalent, Microsoft Word and Excel
- A willingness to attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques, and skills.
Attractive packaghe on offer for successful candidate
To register your interest, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 01-632-1200 to discuss.