Contracts / Senior Project Manager (Consultancy)
Required for global consultancy.
The Program Manager role involves supporting a major Global Data Centre retrofit program consisting of predominantly Mechanical & Electrical projects.
The Program Manager will be managing concurrent projects with tight timelines and will need to be able to take initiative and work autonomously in a more fast-paced environment.
The Program Manager will be in a client-facing role and will manage all of the key stakeholders involved in the projects.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Development of technical scope documents
- Review of bid returns to ensure technical compliance
- Execute PO's working with Project Controls and client Program Manager
- Maintenance of project schedules and reporting status against plan
- Weekly reporting to client on program status and risks
- Budget reporting and escalation as required
- Discussing technical issues with the engineering terms and communicating that with the project teams
- Dashboard management of the program
- Managing meetings and tracking action items to completion
- Ensuring successful execution of projects across the program
- Perform other duties as may reasonably be required
Desired Experience and Education:
- Excellent IT skills (Excel, Tableau, Oracle)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in client facing roles with excellent client relationship management skills
- BSc essential in a construction related discipline
- Experience with the use of Tableau or other Data Visualization tools
- A self-starter who enjoys working in a very high-paced work environment
- Ability to be resourceful and navigate in a more complex environment
To register your interest, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200