CAD Technician/Project Manager (Fit-Out)
€Neg + Package
Project Management – Assist with fitting out and re-modelling of stores.
Survey/Design – Use CAD to survey existing/potential sites, and design of internal layouts.
Estimating – Estimate fit-out costs based on unit rates and previous projects.
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Must have the ability to produce the following for store refurbishments & new builds:
- Survey stores, produce plans & elevations,
- Prepare tender documentation and finishing schedules
- Project manage works for Head Office owned stores and assist our franchise partners with their re models.
- Work on quotations / budgeting & sign off on costs
- The job will require travel to sites across the country.
- Enthusiastic, creative and well organised person who is capable of taking a project / refurbishment from concept through to completion
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines essential and also to work independently or as a member of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Forward thinking and able to anticipate problems.
To register your interest please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.