€Neg + Package
Required for world class infrastructure contractor with operations in Ireland & the UK.
Our client has been undertaking projects in the Water, Wastewater, Power, Windfarm, rail, gas sectors for over 50 years’.
Due to expansion, they now require a CAD/BIM Engineer with minimum 3-5 years’ experience, ideally in the water and wastewater industry.
The successful candidate would work as part of a specialist engineering team preparing detailed General Arrangement Drawings and P&ID drawings for
Design Build projects in Ireland and overseas in the Water & Wastewater Treatment sector using AutoCAD Software.
Ideally, candidate will hold an Civil Engineering Qualification.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Work as part of the project team in the delivery of major water and wastewater treatment design-build construction projects.
- Under the direction of the project manager, take responsibility as project lead for the generation of all design drawings required meeting project time and quality constraints.
- To produce 2D and 3D general arrangement, schematic and P&ID design drawings using AutoCAD software.
- Oversee / undertake site surveys in order to generate 2D and 3D drawings.
- Ensure that drawings and designs developed meet internal, client and industry standards.
- Liaise with site installation teams to provide support and assistance during the delivery phase.
- Liaise with supply chain partners and technology providers in the development of detailed designs.
- Oversee the control of project documentation in accordance with company procedures and BIM protocols.
- Liaise with external auditors as required during routine audits for ISO accreditation.
- Minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience working in a mechanical engineering design-build contracting environment.
- Proficiency in the use of Autodesk Programs such as AutoCAD, AutoCAD Plant 3D and Revit.
- Strong IT skills and competent in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong problem solving skills and ability to recognise key project drivers
- Direct experience in the mechanical design of water and wastewater pumping and treatment systems a strong advantage.
- Certificate or degree level qualification in civil or mechanical engineering or equivalent with experience of MEICA design and build projects.
- BIM management experience.
To register your interest please send CV, or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.