Our client is at the cutting edge when it comes diagnosing, treating and monitoring all damp, mould and water ingress issues in all types of buildings. they now seek a number of Building Surveyors to be based out of the Midlands in Ireland.
• Carry out indepth onsite inspections.
• Preparing comprehensive reports.
• Keep all information updated on company systems.
• Customer follow up where required.
• Ability to communicate with clients.
• Ability to sell onsite.
• Ability to plan, manage and monitor surveys and works.
• Liaise directly with Operations and Administration Divisions to schedule all surveys and works.
• Ensure compliance with current Building Controls and Health and Safety regulations.
• Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Any other duties.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
• Building Surveyor with a minimum of 2-3 years onsite experience
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Sales experience is an advantage.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong Organisational and administrative skills are essential.
• Strong computer skills. Knowledge of Office 365 is essential.
• Approachable and friendly communication manner.
• Efficient time management.
• Good understanding and knowledge of buildings must be evident.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Be receptive and respectful to the viewpoints and concerns of others.
• Be adaptable and flexible and able to cope with an evolving role.
• Be innovative and forward thinking.
• Bring a positive and enthusiastic approach to the role.
• Must at all times remember confidentiality is essential.
• Have tact and diplomacy.
Nationwide coverage will be required.
Job Type: Full-time.
The salary is negotiable.
Branded company vehicle, laptop and company phone will be provided also.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE