BIM Manager (Construction)
€Neg + Package
ICDS are currently recruiting a BIM Manager for a leading Irish main contractor with 300m + Turnover.
- Be the project based BIM point of contact and be responsible for the delivery of BIM & the digital objectives on the project during the entire lifecycle of the project from
- Pre-Construction, through to Handover
- Support the project team with reviewing the EIR, accessing and identifying appropriate digital activities for the project.
- Ensure competence check of any proposed designers are completed ahead of any orders being
- Ensure the project set up is aligned to industry and company best practice
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to assure compliance with project requirements, company standards and procedures, industry codes and standards and client criteria working closely with the project delivery team, designers and subcontractors to provide project
- Be accountable for project compliance with the EIR, BIM Execution Plan, Master Information Delivery Plan and Model Production Delivery Table, Digital Activity
- Ensure the BIM requirements are part of the pre-appointment details of the sub-contracts and ensure that each sub-contractor has considered the BIM deliverables and is adequately
- Assess BIM capabilities of Supply Chain and ensure Supply Chain will deliver on BIM Project
- Ensure BIM responsibilities are clearly understood by appropriate team members and support the delivery of same by providing guidance and
- Input into the site setup, ensuring that the appropriate facilities are in place prior to the project launch to deliver the BIM
- Develop 3D BIM Model for site logistics and temporary works to give a visual and clash free construction programme.
To register your interest please send CV in Word to email@example.com or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.