Required for Tier-1 Building Contractor working on some of the most prestigious projects across Ireland ranging from €10m-130m
Sectors include data centre, hotels, healthcare, pharma, commercial and industrial.
Company holds ISO 19650 Building Information Modelling (BIM) accreditation, approved by the International Standards Organisation (ISO).
Great opportunity to work alongside experienced BIM Manager & Team.
• Qualification in BIM (level 2)
• 3 years’ experience in modelling Mechanical and Electrical systems within a Consulting Engineering office or Building Contractor.
• Software – proficient in BIM authoring software. Revit, Navisworks, CAD 3D.
• Required to manage models within Navisworks, perform clash detection analysis and produce reports for same.
• Experience in modelling of HVAC, water systems, LTHW, soils and waste, gas supply etc.
• Familiarity and competence with Dynamo BIM would be advantageous.
• Salary circa €45k-€60K
• Transport / travel allowance, Pension
• Continuous Professional Development
To register your interest, please forward your CV to John.Behan@icds.ie or call 01-632-1200 to discuss.