BIM Co-Ordinator | Dublin | Neg
ICDS is delighted to continue our partnership with a leading contracting specialist with their search for a BIM Co-ordinator for their team in Dublin.
- Liaising and coordinating with the Companies Engineers, Design Teams and 3rd party contractors.
- Working as part of a team.
- Chair Weekly Coordination Meetings and Breakout Workshops with teams Engineers, Design Teams and 3rd party contractors, compiling minutes and action items from this sessions and follow-up.
- Comply with the BIM Execution Plan (BEP) standards, and specific plans for each project.
- Comply with Company BIM and CAD Standards.
- Production of weekly Updates of the Navisworks Model and issue Clash Detection Reports.
- Provide input into weekly project reports including timesheets, percentages complete and narratives on work completed.
- The production of fully annotated and coordinated 2D Builderworks Drawings (BWIC) and Services Drawings.
- The production of “As Built” drawings and input to Operational & Maintenance File.
- Assist to ensure all projects are driven to provide the best value solutions and delivered on time and within budget.
- Level 7+ degree/ degree in related field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in BIM Coordinator Role, managing your own workload and tracking progress on projects.
- Ability to work in a team or independently.
If interested please foward an updated CV to email@example.com