BIM Coordinator (West Dublin)
Required for large main contractor worknig on large building projects inWest Dublin.
- Maintain the project BIM Execution Plan and ensure its implementation in accordance with Employer Information Requirements;
- Quality control and monitoring of all subcontractor BIM models/drawings in accordance with Master Information Delivery Plans and Model Production Delivery Tables;
- Produce weekly clash detection reports and assist with project coordination via design team/supply chain coordination workshops;
- Assist the project Document Controller in maintaining the CDE in accordance with PAS 1192-2 protocols;
- Provide training and supervision to project stakeholders and site team in utilising models in their roles including coordination, cost analysis, programming etc.;
- Modelling through Revit and producing sketches/drawings from the BIM models to assist the site team when and as required.
- Very good experience using of BIM software is essential - Revit, Navis Works and AutoCad at a minimum;
- Experience using the BIM 360 platform and Solibri is advantageous;
- A good understanding of BIM Level 2 requirements and industry BIM protocol;
- Six years (minimum) experience in a construction role with three years (minimum) experience in a similar BIM co-ordination role. Working with a general contractor would be preferable;
- A construction related third level degree in Engineering, Building Services, Architecture or Structures - honours preferable;
- Construction experience on a large scale residential project and
- Design co-ordination experience across multiple discipli
Contact email@example.com for more info.