BIM Coordinator (Data Centre)
€60-70k + Package
Required for Tier-1 Building Contractor working on some of the most prestigious projects across Ireland ranging from €10m-€200m.
They utilize BIM, VDC, Digital Technology across their projects.
Sectors include data centre, residential, infrastructure, pharma, commercial and industrial.
- Implement and maintain the BIM Execution Plan.
- Ensure all project team members adhere to BIM Execution Plan.
- Establish BIM Coordination workshops and report & record progress.
- Record BIM models and their status.
- Establish quality control procedures to check all models are accurate and
the level of model definition is appropriate for each project stage.
- Identify and document clashes between different models using
Navisworks Manage, and chair clash detection meetings with other parties to the contract, including design consultants and sub-contractors.
- Advise members of the team of significant clashes, information issues associated with the BIM aspect of the works.
- Record and monitor shared data and relationships between models (grids,
floor levels and shared coordinates).
- Identify and agree shared technical requirements, software packages
interoperability and BIM standards to be delivered by each team member.
- Monitor the uploading of information models to the Common Data Environment, ensuring that they are compliant with the BIM execution plan.
- Co-ordinate hand-over of model and data at the agreed milestones.
- Carry out model generation from time-to-time as necessary to facilitate the development of the design on the project.
- Ensure that level of skill and expertise is kept up to date in what is a very rapidly changing environment
- Third level Qualification in Construction / Structural / Services
- 5+ years' experience
- Proficient Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
Search & contact Matthew Walsh on LinkedIn, email email@example.com, or call 087-145-5517 for more details.