Associate Director (Real Estate)
€Neg + Bonus
ICDS has an exciting Associate Director (PM) opportunity with a leading global real estate company who are working on large office spaces across Dublin.
Deliverty of projects of varying sizes, depending upon the complexity of the project, etc.
Manage several construction projects or be responsible for the commission management on a single much larger project or programme of projects.
Responsible would include
- To contribute to the growth and development of the business, through supporting and undertaking marketing activities, and the training and development of staff.
- To act as the key, day to day client interface, ensuring that client objectives are met through the delivery of a value-added cost management service.
- Contribute to the strategic growth and implementation of appropriate tools to develop the business.
- Act as the Lead Cost Consultant/Commercial Manager, taking responsibility for end to end service delivery, often with respect to large or complex commissions.
- Sound experience in Capital Planning.
- Assist in pursuing new opportunities across internal networks.
- Lead team meeting for specific projects.
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Construction, Real Estate or similar, Project Management experience is preferred.
- Additional PM qualification is required
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience leading complex challenging projects from concept to completion
- Project team leadership experience
- 10 years minimum industry experience
Attractive package on offer including Bonus, Healthcare, Pension
To register your interest, please send CV to email@example.com or call 01-632-1200