ICDS are please to continue our recruitement partership with a leading filling station provider in Ireland who are looking for a Project Manager the join their team in Dublin city centre.
In the role you will work closely with the Group Project Manager to assist in the delivery of projects for store refurbishments across Ireland, including new-builds as required, while collaborating with the existing in-house team and our external design consultants.
What You Need:
- Qualified in Construction Management, Engineering or Quantity Surveying with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the construction industry.
- Dynamic personality with the ability to drive and deliver high class building projects.
- Ability to multi-task in a pressurised environment.
- Full driver’s license as there will be frequent travel nationwide.
- Experience in the negotiation of contracts with suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Extensive knowledge of building and health and safety regulations, and their impact on the delivery of construction projects.
- Hold a recognised 3rd level qualification in Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or Engineering.
- A recognized project management qualification confers advantage.
What You Get:
- Work closely with and learn from a highly experineced client side Project Manager
- Car provided for travel aspect of role
- Flexible working week with regular travel around Ireland
- Competitive salary and package
Apply directly with your Word CV for a confidential, non-committal call at your earliest convenience.