A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Assigned Certifier within a leading Architectural practice in Dublin.
The successful candidate will join a large organisation and be part of a small team and work on a range of commercial, residential, leisure and educational project across Ireland.
Some of the duties and responsibilities included in the role are conducting building regulation design compliance reviews for a range of educational and commercial developments.
- Be a Chartered Engineer, Chartered Building Surveyor or a Registered Architect
- Project experience should include some Commercial, Leisure, Residential, Healthcare and Educational developments
- Ideally 5 years’ industry experience and previous project experience should include large complex developments
- Experience in the area of design certification and building inspections
- Collate necessary documents supporting the lodgement of the commencement notice
- Oversee the inspection plan during construction
- Sign and complete the relevant statutory Certificates
- Prepare plans of inspection and notification frameworks
- Lodgement of relevant completion stage documents, where required, coordination of inspection plan as implemented” for lodgement and execution of completion certificate
- Annual bonus
- Ongoing accredited CPD programme
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Workplace wellness programme
To register your interest, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200