Architectural Technician (Bcar) | Location : Dublin (West) | Salary : Neg
ICDS has been asked to identify an Architectural Technician for a Building and Access Consultancy specialist in Dublin City Centre (West)
In the role you will; lead design appraisals for client buildings, manage applications and carry out inspections.
- Architectural Technician / Building Surveyor Degree of related
- 2+ years experience with Architectural Consultancy
- A strong understanding of accessibility and Universal Design;
- Developed client interfacing experience with competency in building customer trust and lasting relationships;
- Thorough report writing and presentation skills;
- Practical experience and level of skill in the utilization of design packages, in particular AutoCAD and BIM
- A sound understanding of disability access design solutions, and appreciation for relevant industry legislation and standards;
- The strength of character and intellect to constantly challenge design concepts and bespoke solutions;
- The ability to work within a private consulting practice that requires support and collaboration as it grows into a more corporate and structured enterprise;
- The ability to work with established processes and systems, but constructive concepts and ideas toward further operational efficiencies and continuous improvement opportunities;
- Experience preparing Disability Access Certificates applications, carrying out access audits and acting as an Ancillary Certifier.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org