Our client are a well respected Residential Developer in Dublin and are currently looking to add an Architect to their team on a full time permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have had exposure to large commercial and residential apartment schemes.
Role & Responsibilties;
• To advise on design schemes
• To advise on detailed construction drawings, diagrams specifications and schedules etc to enable the building contractor to carry out the works to a satisfactory standard.
• To work closely with building contractors. To assist the building contractor to achieve satisfactory results. To guide and advise building contractors and specialist sub-contractors as and when necessary.
• To oversee the building contract and to monitor the work in terms of quality, progress and costs as closely as is reasonably possible.
• To keep a watching brief over matters relating to costs and cost variations.
• To inspect the building at the completion of the project and to draw up schedules of outstanding works, incomplete items and building defects; and to instruct the builders accordingly in order that all building work is satisfactorily completed.
• Preparation of architectural feasibility for sites/development potentials
• The architect will provide support to both the construction and planning teams and will liaise with development, finance and procurement
• The role will focus on the deliverability of projects in a timely fashion and within budget
• The architect will need to respond to issues / opportunities that arise within the company as may be required in an architects role for any such assessments as the company may need
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE