Site Acquisitions Manager (Residential Development)
Required for expanding developer who have capacity for approximately 1,500+ units (both houses and apartments) across Dublin.
They now require a Site Acquisitions and Project Manager to assist in the management of the existing site portfolio as well as to evaluate future acquisitions.
The Senior Site Acquisitions and Project Manager will operate with an established development team encompassing transacting, planning, engineering, design, construction and sales disciplines.
The role will include two principal areas of responsibility:
Business Plan Management
- Evaluate risk and return considerations to make recommendations for key business plan decisions, such as:
- potential scheme design changes,
- major construction cost commitments,
- sales strategy and target pricing, and
- site-specific debt financing arrangements,
- Interact with the internal and external project delivery team to ensure that the business plan delivery milestones are adhered to, and that overall business plan remains coherent and reflective of the scheme as it evolves.
- Maintenance of site operating models reflecting each business plan in Microsoft Excel, with projecting future operational milestones, revenues and costs.
- Co-ordinating the internal team and external advisors to produce business plans for potential site acquisitions, including scheme design, construction costs budgets and sales values.
- Manage the pre-acquisition process, including commercial and technical due diligence, making investment recommendations and purchase contract negotiation.
The Ideal Candidate will;
- have 5+ years' of corporate finance experience, with proven transaction capabilities
- have a strong interest in the residential development sector, with prior experience in the property industry an advantage,
- have good written and face-to-face communication skills,
- be analytical, and technically proficient in Microsoft Excel, with experience of working with detailed financial models
- have relevant professional qualifications, with CFA qualification an advantage
To register your interest, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200