Position: Senior Accountant
Our client is a very successful global main contractor who specialises in the high-end residential and 5-star market in London and the Home Counties. They are currently seeking for a Senior Accountant to be office based in Kensington.
Salary: Highly Competitive
- Preparing accounts and tax returns.
- Monitoring spending and budgets.
- Auditing and analyzing financial performance.
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits.
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports.
- Prepares, examines, and analyzes accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Ensures the accuracy of data contained on all Financial Reports.
- Ensures that information is clear and concise.
- Ensures proficient use of delegated software.
- Analyzes business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Ensures that records and analysis reflect the true and accurate measure of the business as presented in the graphs and are available on a real-time basis.
- Establishes tables of accounts and recorded all entries to its proper accounts.
- Ensures that all entries are recorded to their assigned account numbers.
- Ensures that data is fluid and provides information as required.
- Develops, maintains, and analyzes budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Ensures that analysis reflects true and accurate data of actual costs VS budgeted costs.
- Develops, implements, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Ensures proficient use of assigned program aiming at real-time availability of financial reports.
Education and Experience
- Knowledgeable of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and practices.
- Knowledge of the financial markets and banking.
- Knowledge of the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- English - Fluent (Required)
- Minimum 8 years of total expereince
- Graduate degree Accounting or Finance | Professional Qualification in Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
To register your interest, please apply online or contact Lukciya at ICDS Recruitment.